How to Find the Best Online Training Platform for Your Business
In order to purchase the best online training platform possible, business owners should take advantage of free trial offers and research third party reviews. There are many additional factors to consider ranging from customer support accessibility to course creation capabilities.
Finding the Right Platform
Finding the best online training platform for your business is not an easy task. Whether you are a small business owner or a successful CEO, the following tips can help you get started implementing the best online learning platform possible for your business.
1. Accessibility- Make sure the platform allows accessibility for your employees. Easy use and customer support should be provided to all employees regardless of their device type. When going through training for your business's new online learning platform ensure that employees are all able to use the platform online.
With various online learning management systems available in the course marketplace there is no excuse to not find the best online management system possible for your unique business requirements. Get started finding the best online training platform by taking advantage of free trial offers.
If you do not see a free trial listen on the landing page call customer support to request one. Both customer support and platform help on the membership site should be easily locatable, if it is not, that is a red flag. Inquire about any customer support service fee that may be tacked on should you need ongoing support for your learning platform in the future.
2. Functionality- Many online learning platforms have great marking tools such as a great user interface and an aesthetically pleasing landing page they use to sell online courses that are not up to par. Before you get started with a new online learning management system make sure to ask for portfolio examples and success stories from the company.
Do not make your purchase based on a well-polished email marketing campaign and flawless onboarding customer support just to find out that your purchased online learning platform is not the best online learning platform for your business. View your purchase as a learning experience and research the course website thoroughly before purchasing software.
3. Research reviews- To avoid investing in any online class platform that is not ideal, take time to research third party reviews. Start per glowing reviews and contact those companies directly to ask about their course marketplace experience. Remember to ask and research about-
- Course content offered on the course website
- Overall learning experience
- Customer support and platform help experiences
- Any free trial platform offer
- Small business compatibility
- Costs per month
- Partner customer interactions
- Social medium and authoring tool capabilities
- Any hidden transaction fee
Online employee scheduling software that makes shift planning effortless.
Try it free for 14 days.
How to Implement a Training Platform
With such a saturated course marketplace it can be hard for small business owners to decide which online learning management platform is the best option. Create a high quality learning experience for everyone at your small business by using these tips when implementing your new online learning platform-
1. Understand your course creation needs- If you are a small business you likely will not have to worry about creating course content for multiple languages. If you are a larger corporation owner who has international business ventures make sure that your online learning system is able to be translated into multiple languages.
Remember, you have one landing page on your course website and it needs to be accessible to all your employees. What employees are you trying to train? You want to ensure a high quality learning experience for everyone from hourly employees to high-level executives.
2. Company culture evaluation- Do you want your online course platform to be more individualistic or community-oriented? Cloud based online training can create a virtual classroom for one pupil at a time or a group of employees to train together. The advantages of group training include increased innovation and team building opportunities.
On the other hand, some people may find their best online training through individual sessions. Regardless of your specific training company needs, make sure you have the appropriate course platform capabilities. Your human resource department should consider feedback about the group and individual learning experience to ensure future best online learning training course creation.
3. Course creation needs- Do you want to create learning content by creating your own online course for your employees or work off a template? While some companies may try to sell online course materials, others will provide a course platform for course creation specific to your business.
Understand the difference between course content templates and course builder capabilities. Many successful companies make money by selling the online course they create to other businesses. A best online learning platform is one that allows you to make money if you choose to invest the time and labor to create online training materials.
4. Measuring success- How will you measure the success of your online learning platform both in the short and long term? To make sure you are investing int he best online learning platform possible it is crucial to establish milestones and measure online learning success.
Are you looking to make money from selling online courses or strictly to increase the learning experience for your employees internally? Establish your objectives and consistently check-in to see if your online learning results are the best they can possibly be.
- Everything You Need to Know About Employee Training
- Restaurant Training Tips
- How to Find the Best Online Training Platform for Your Business
- How to Develop a New Employee Training Plan
- The Importance of Tracking Employee Training
- The Principles of Enterprise Training
- Why Training Evaluations Matter for Employee Success
- How to Ensure Proper Workplace Learning for Business Success